What does it mean?
- We provide a Service Coordinator to help you operate the payroll support service
- We provide ongoing support and training to help you learn the skills and responsibility to employ your own staff
- We take care of the administration and paperwork tasks, such as setting up staff contracts and collecting the documents required to employ them, managing timesheets and payslips in the payroll tool
- We help you apply for a Worker Payer Number (WPN) with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) – required to employ your own staff
- We provide a bookkeeper to help you with tax and super payments to the Australian Taxation Office
- We support you to get the correct Workers Compensation insurance policy in place.
How can our Payroll Support Service work for you?
For NDIS participants who are either currently hiring their own staff or interested in learning how to do so, but wish to avoid the hassle of the administrative tasks, paperwork, and interaction with the ATO.
What do you need to know?
- Payroll Support Service is for NDIS participants with plan and self-managed funds. Please discuss with us if you have an Agency managed plan.
- This is a fee for service. Once we understand your requirements, we’ll provide you with a quote and guide you on how to use your NDlS funding to pay for this type of support
- It’s a partnership between you and us and we will support you to tailor a service based on what level of control you want to take
- For NDIS participants who need more support, we can also offer a tailored Service Coordinator role to help you manage your staff and help work through concerns or issues, provide ideas and solutions.